Enjoy a little magic when you make your next batch of peanut butter cookies by checking out the recipe below.
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Mini and Regular size M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. Using a hand or a stand mixer, mix until combined then add both sugars. Cream until smooth. Mix in egg, vanilla, and milk and mix on medium speed until combined.
3. Mix in baking soda and salt, then slowly mix in flour. Mix just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl during mixing.
4. Scoop 1 1/2 tablespoon balls of dough and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
5. Using a fork, create a criss cross pattern on the cookies to flatten slightly.
6. Bake for 10 minutes then take out to add M&Ms.
7. Put back in oven for 2-3 minutes. Cool on cookie sheets at least 5 minutes before removing
**Makes about 50 cookies**
Hope y’all enjoy! Check out the baking highlights on my Instagram for my baking adventure.
Save this image below for an easy way to find this recipe in the future!