If you have an upcoming Disney Park Pass reservation to visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you will have the opportunity to use the virtual queue in the My Disney Experience app to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. If you have had the opportunity to join the Resistance before, make sure you read on to see a few changes to the process beginning July 15th.
You will have the opportunity to join the virtual queue at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m. This is as availability allows. The good news is, there is no need to arrive to the park early just to check into the virtual queue!
Whether it’s your first trip to Batuu or you have joined the fight against the First Order before, there are a few important details to know before you arrive:
- Make sure you have the My Disney Experience app. Once you enter the park, log in to your account at one of the distribution times (10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m.).
- Once you have logged in, select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. You will be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue.
- The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time. Some guests may join backup groups.
- As long as your My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time. In order to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- Make sure push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so you will be alerted if your group is called to return. You’ll have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
Please ask any cast members around the park for any assistance needed! Once you join the virtual queue, have fun with all the other experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios while you wait for your turn!